Site of the Second Meeting House

Revision for “Site of the Second Meeting House” created on February 24, 2019 @ 15:49:11 [Autosave]

Title
Site of the Second Meeting House
Content
<a href="https://eliothistoricalsociety.org/histdocs/meetinghouse.pdf"><img class="alignleft wp-image-774 size-medium" src="https://eliothistoricalsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/meetsketch3-300x187.jpg" alt="" width="300" height="187" /></a>The second meeting house stood on this site, at the intersection of Old Road, Fore Road, and River Road from 1715 to 1835.  Read more information by clicking either of the images. <a href="https://eliothistoricalsociety.org/histdocs/meetinghouse.pdf"><img class="size-medium wp-image-777 alignright" src="https://eliothistoricalsociety.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/02/image299-300x225.jpg" alt="" width="300" height="225" /></a>
Excerpt


OldNewDate CreatedAuthorActions
February 24, 2019 @ 15:49:11 [Autosave] admin
February 24, 2019 @ 15:47:55 rwc
February 24, 2019 @ 15:44:35 rwc
February 24, 2019 @ 15:43:36 rwc
February 24, 2019 @ 15:33:27 rwc
February 24, 2019 @ 15:05:38 rwc