WOULD YOU LIKE TO VOLUNTEER TO HELP US?
The Eliot Historical Society welcomes new members and/or persons who can only give a few hours a month to help on a project of their interest.
– Collection and cataloging of antiquities
– Planning/implementation/upkeep of building projects
– Help us to organize the annual picnic/Eliot Festival/ other events
– Set up and staffing of the fundraisers
– Helping care for private cemeteries
Are there other activities that interest you? Do you have a specialty or talent that can be applied to our activities?
Please fill out the form below and we will be in contact with you.